FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I already have email from my ISP or web hosting company. Why should I get email services from AbleMailServices.com?
It is very unlikely that you will receive the same kind of mail services from your ISP or your web hosting company. Simply put, it is not their focus. They rarely offer webmail or antivirus scanning or SPAM filtering. Mailboxes are generally way below the 100 MB limits we allow. They almost certainly do not allow 100 MB file attachments to be sent with their email. They usually do not have the ability to let you manage your own mailboxes, set up aliases and forwards, establish auto responders and more. And on those rare occasions when they offer one or more of these services, it is unlikely they will have the rich features and detailed controls offered by our system.
We need a lot of mailboxes. We have been thinking about getting our own Mail Server. Why shouldn't we?
For most of the companies we have reviewed, outsourcing their email makes great sense. By outsourcing your Mail Services to us, you will gain all of these benefits:
- No hardware cost for the mail server
- No software cost for the mail server (including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange 2000 or Lotus Notes, all of which are very expensive)
- No software cost for antivirus scanning software
- No software cost for SPAM filtering software
- No setup time for installing and configuring all of these software programs to work on your hardware and inside of your network
- No additional costs for connectivity to ensure that your mail server is always online and has sufficient bandwidth to handle your needs
- No maintenance expenses associated with upgrading and maintaining the software on the mail server
- Big savings of IT time because your mail services can be administered by a clerical person.